The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), has confirmed 15 dead, 41 injured in the bomb blast that rocked three spots in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on Friday night.
The victims had been evacuated to Nyanya, Asokoro General Hospitals and National Hospital, Abuja.
In Nyanya, Two deaths were recorded and 21 other injured.
While in Kuje, 13 persons lost their lives and 20 injured.
The FCT Commissioner of Police, Mr Wilson Inalegwu, told Channels Television that a young female suicide bomber detonated the bomb that wrecked havoc at the police station in Kuje while the two explosions at the Nyanya motor park were said to have been carried out by one male and another female suicide bomber.
17 people were said to have been seriously wounded at the Kuje explosion, 23 casualties including a soldier were wounded at the Nyanya motor park.
Men Of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), NEMA and the Red Cross were at the Kuje police station to intensify rescue efforts.
However, the wounded were said to have been taken to the Kuje General Hospital.
A relative of one of the victims, Emeka Chukwudube, said his one year old boy was wounded.
The Management of the Kuje General Hospital did not allow entry into the wards, but the Head of Clinic, Dr Isiaku Musa, confirmed the number of casualties so far and that they lack the capacity to contain them and have moved some of the victims to the National Hospital.
The Unit Commander of FRSC Nyanya, Micheal Agu, also confirmed that two suicide bombers were involved there.
The Permanent Secretary of the FCT, John Chukwu, said that this is the time for residents to be extra vigilant.
Suspected Boko Haram members detonated Improvised Explosive Devices at the Kuje market and the Police station in Abuja.