This Is A Lawless Country, We Will Survive This – The Week In Quotes
Nigeria’s 59th Independence Celebration shaped the discussions within the political sphere in the passing week.
Also within the news space were stories of Mr Omoyele Sowore who is still detained by the DSS even though he has been granted bail.
As we go into a new week, here is reminder of what was said and who said what in the public sphere, last week.
1. I Know I Need To Work On My Emotional Health.
2. Nigeria Does Not Lack Economic Ideas But Lacks The Mental Discipline To Execute The Plans.
3. There Is No Reason Why The Nation Cannot Toll.
4. Bandits Have Connected With Some Elements Of Boko Haram.
5. We Will Survive This, I Am Not Afraid.
6. This Is A Lawless Country.
7. Britain Will Leave EU By Oct 31 ‘Come What May’.
8. War With Iran Would Gut World Economy.
9. Nigeria Must Innovate, Compete Or Die.
10. There Is Nothing New’ In Buhari’s Independence Day Speech.
11. If The Nigerian Parliament Says Restructuring Is The Way To Go, The President Will Consider It.