Buhari Approves Six New Aides For First Lady, Aisha
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of six new aides to the First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.
This was disclosed in a statement signed by the Director of Information to the First Lady, Suleiman Haruna.
The appointments come days after the First Lady returned from a long holiday in the United Kingdom.
Read Also: Why I Travelled To The UK – Aisha Buhari
According to her, although she had observed her 6 weeks long annual leave, she needed some extra time away to attend to her health.
See the list of aides and their portfolios below.
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
The appointments take immediate effect.
More on Headlines
MORE FROM CHANNELS TV