Former FIFA Vice President, Jack Warner, has said that he will reveal all he knows about corruption at the world football body.
Mr Warner, who said he feared for his life, said he could also link FIFA officials to general elections in his native Trinidad and Tobago in 2010.
He is one of the 14 people charged by the US over corruption at FIFA.
Another top FIFA official and key witness, Chuck Blazer, had admitted accepting bribes.
BBC says, the admissions came in a newly released transcript of Mr Blazer’s guilty plea from 2013, as part of a wide-ranging US criminal case that has engulfed FIFA and led President, Sepp Blatter to resign.
The US Justice Department also alleged that 14 people charged worldwide accepted bribes and kickbacks estimated at more than $150m (£97m) over a 24-year period.
Four others had already been charged, including Mr Blazer.
Jack Warner who is 72, resigned from all football activity in 2011 amid bribery allegations and later stepped down as Trinidad and Tobago’s Security Minister due to a fraud inquiry.
The former Vice President said he had given lawyers’ documents outlining the links between FIFA, its funding, himself and the 2010 election in Trinidad and Tobago. He said the transactions also included Chief Sepp Blatter.
“I will no longer keep secrets for them who actively seek to destroy the country,” he said in a political broadcast entitled “The gloves are off”, on Wednesday evening.
He promised an “avalanche” of revelations to come out.
Mr Warner, who denied charges against him, and faced extradition to the US, was released on bail after handing himself to the Police in the Trinidad and Tobago capital, Port of Spain last week.