The only remaining Nigerian housemate in the Big Brother Africa, Goldie Harvey was on Sunday night evicted from the Stargame.
Big Brother presenter IK first broke the good news to Lady May and Kyle that they had been saved by Africa, then Goldie was unfortunately told that she had become the latest eviction victim from the house.
She was called onto the stage where she appeared in an emotional state, IK(presenter) tried comforting her. She could not fight her emotions after realizing that her struggle for the US$300,000 has come to an end.
Goldie was speechless even her last words could not be heard during her interview on the live show.
Goldie was shown a video clip of the nominations in the diary room while crying Goldie couldn’t believe that of the two votes that took her to the chopping block, Keitta‘s was inclusive.
An angry Goldie showed how disappointed she was to see that Keitta the person she was caring for put her up for possible eviction.
With so much pain Goldie responded, ” Oh my God, I have been cooking for Keitta, looking after him but he nominated me?” Goldie said while crying live on stage.
A brief chart below shows how Africa voted.
Botswana: Lady May
Namibia: Lady May
South Africa: Kyle
Sierra Leone: Kyle
Zimbabwe: Lady May
Rest of Africa: Goldie
Total: Kyle = 6; Prezzo = 4, Lady May = 3, Goldie = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)
From the nominations announced, Lady May was leading with five votes followed by Kyla with three votes, Goldie, Prezzo, Junia and Keagan had two votes each while Keitta, Alex, Malonza and Jannette had one vote each
The housemates gathered in the lounge waiting for Big Brother to reveal who will be put up for eviction. In alphabetical order, Biggie mentioned Goldie, Junia, Keagan, Kyle, Lady May and Prezzo.
The head of the house has to save one housemate from eviction, but being part of the housemates put on the eviction list, Keagan (this week’s head of the house) had to replace himself.
Keagan found himself in a dilemma when asked to name the housemate he wished to replace him. He started by calling names already on the eviction list but had to later settle for Malonza.
The battle in this week’s eviction is between Goldie, Junia, Kyle, Lady May, Malonza and Prezzo… who will Africa save?
Big Brother on Tuesday disqualified the two Zimbabweans, Roki and Maneta, who are representating their country in the stargame show.
This is the second time that Big Brother will be taking the decision to disqualify housemates who violate the House rules. Zainab and DKB were also disqualified from the show after DKB slapped Zainab.
“No! Biggie no!” was all Keitta could say after Biggie delivered the verdict Goldie wailed while Lady May and Prezzo started shedding tears.
Roki tried calming his housemates as he went tout of the dairy room to start packing his belongings, Maneta on the other hand was still confined in the dairy room.
According to Big Brother, “Maneta and Roki – you have both contravened the Provocation rule – repeatedly. Roki you intentionally provoked Maneta by pouring water over her head. Maneta, you then threw cleaning fluid in Roki’s face. Maneta, you also threatened to stab Roki.
“This after you had both thrown fluids over each other earlier in the day, Big Brother asked you both to show restraint – and neither of you did. As you are both no doubt aware, you have left Big Brother with absolutely no choice. In terms of the House Rules you have both been disqualified from the game.”
Zimbabwe is no longer represented in the Big Brother Stargame.
All the Housemates had to nominate two of their fellow Housemates that they will like to put up for eviction this week, as Big Brother had clearly asked.
• Goldie: Maneta was her first choice because she feels she is hitting on Prezzo, second choice was Lady May saying Namibians are very difficult to understand, she seems to be nice and in a blink of an eye she changes.
• Prezzo : The Kenyan rapper nominated Barbaz reason is that she is a storm in the house and she is leaving a life of pretense, his second nomination was Maneta saying she plays a lot of dirty games.
• Maneta: Her first nomination went to Goldie saying she is a nice person but feels hurt when she sees someone playing with her feelings. Her second nomination went to Prezzor reason is he doesn’t respect Goldie’s feelings.
• Keitta: His first choice was Maneta saying that she didn’t listen to him when he was explaining to her about his relationship with Mildred and she is acting like an obstacle. His second choice was Barbz saying she can be manipulative.
• Roki: His first choice was Maneta saying she was trying to to break up Keitta and Mildred’s relationship when she tried to throw herself to Keitta in front of the world’s screens. His second choice was Barbz saying she is more popular, therefore she can be saved.
• Lady May: Her first choice went to Prezzo saying he was not respecting the rules given to her by Biggie as the Head of House, yet he used to respect all the other previous Heads of House. Her second choice was Goldie saying she follows Prezzo in disobeying.
• Barbz: She also nominated Prezzo saying that he doesn’t respect Goldie’s feelings, her second choice Lady May saying she is not co-operative.