18 commissioners and two special advisers sworn in by Akwa Ibom state governor, Udom Emmanuel, have now been assigned portfolios.
The state House of Assembly on Wednesday confirmed the nominees, following their screening exercise.
House leader, Udo Akpan, had moved a motion for their confirmation and was seconded by Aniekan Bassey, the member in charge of Uruan constituency of the state.
It would be recalled that Governor Emmanuel dissolved the state Executive Council on October 15, 2016.
The new list was sent in on November 26, exactly 45 days after the dissolution of the former EXCO.
Here is a full list of the 20 government officials.
1. Victor Antai, Ministry of Culture and Tourism
2. Orman Esin, Ministry of Transport and Petroleum Resources.
3. Linus Nkan, Ministry of Finance
4. Akan Okon, Ministry of Housing, Urban Renewal and Special Duties
5. Barr. Uwemedimo Nwoko, Attorney General, Ministry Of Justice
6. Dr Dominic Ukpong, Ministry of Health
7. Ephraim Inyangeyen, Ministry of Works
8. Glory Edet, Ministry of Women Affairs
9. Monday Ebong Uko, Ministry of Youth And Sports
10. Prof. Eno Ikpe, Ministry of Investment, Commerce and Industry
11. Udo Ekpenyong, Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
12. Dr Uduak Charles Umoinyang, Ministry Of Agriculture
13. Arc Ime Ekpo, Lands and Town Planning
14. Paul Alexander Udofia, Ministry of Education
15. Charles Udo, Ministry Of Information and Strategy
16. Idorenyin Sunday Udo, Ministry of Economic Development, Planning and Man Power Development
17. Dr Nse Udo Essien, Ministry of Science And Technology
18. Dr Iniobong Essien, Ministry of Environment
19. Rt. Hon. Barr. Ekong Sampson, Special Adviser on Political and Legislative Affairs
20. Mrs Ekemini David, Special Adviser on Rural Development and Co-orporatives