The French government has deployed 500 more troops in Paris, to tighten security in the area, following three days of terror which led to the death of 17 people.
According to the Interior Minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, the government was taking all necessary measures to protect the country, even as thousands have taken to the streets, in silent marches, to remember the victims.
Also, Police in France are hunting for any accomplices of three gunmen killed by police on Friday after two sieges.
However, President Francois Hollande has warned that danger is not over yet, as the search continues for Hayat Boumeddiene, who was said to be with one of the attackers when a policewoman was killed in Paris on Thursday.
She has been described as “armed and dangerous”.
“We have to be vigilant. I also ask you to be united – it’s our best weapon,” said Mr Hollande in a televised address on Friday night.
Also, France’s chief prosecutor, Francois Molins, has said that 16 people had been detained for questioning, including the wife of one of the Kouachi brothers, who attacked the Charlie Hebdo company.