Sometimes your skin and body has a mind of it own, you wonder why at a particular time your face becomes smooth and it later starts to break out.
Reasons why you break out!
• Eating chocolate does not lead to break out but eating it excessively may turn out to break because your body natural balance may be turned off.
• Heredity may also cause break out especially when it’s in the gene, you sure can’t blame your parents for pesky pimples!
• Stress is also a factor for break out, in the medical field stress causes the adrenal gland to produce more hormones.
• Acne is one major factor of break out, hormones does not produce acne your period creates elevated levels of hormones.
• Change of cosmetics can also lead to break out, in some cases the hydroquinone inside the cosmetics may be too harsh for the skin which may lead to break out.
The video below will show you how to cover a makeup break out