Advertisement

Two-Year Old Dies In Ibafo Fire Incident

Channels Television  
Updated March 9, 2015

Ibafo fireA fire incident occurred on Monday morning, which left a two-year old child dead and property destroyed as the residents failed to put out the fire on time.

A footage was sent to Channels Television from an Eye Witness reporter from the Ibafo area of Ogun State.

The eye witness reporter said that the unfortunate accident was caused by stored petrol which ignited due to heat.

He further said that many of the residents store fuel in their houses, not only for domestic use but also for commercial purposes.

The community has been crying out for electricity for a while now and it is hoped that the authorities would respond as soon as possible.