Fighters have continued to launch counterattacks on the edges of Ramadi, a week after Iraqi troops recaptured the city from the Islamic State (ISIS).
Most of the attacks were to the north and east outside central Ramadi.
Spokesman for the US-led coalition, Colonel Steve Warren, said that the Iraqi government forces had so far successfully repelled every attack.
One of the biggest attacks launched by the group targeted a military base near the city on Friday.
A military spokesman said the attack was carried out by suicide car bombers and fighters wearing explosive belts.
The Jihadist group had held the city since May, before it was recently retaken by Iraqi forces.
Colonel Warren said that they had not yet seen ISIS “mass enough combat power to move Iraq off their positions”.
The attack was the biggest launched by ISIS against Iraqi forces since Ramadi’s recapture.