FAB Night Out: A night of music, Fashion and Glamour
The event which started out a few hours behind schedule had the big names in the fashion, music and modeling industry in attendance. The night was hosted by Jumai Shaba and Ebuka Obi Uchendu with both showing cohesive synergy.
Guests were treated to performances by music rave of the moment, Wizkid; Extreme Music’s new recruit, Praiz; new afrobeat/Hip-Hop sensation, W4 and comedian and OAP, Yaw amongst others. Fashion imprints, VLISCO, Gallery Of Poems, Orange Culture and Mimi Lee all lit up a runway, which extended from the stage into the crowd, with hot models cladded in their new collections.
FAB Award winners that night included Kate Henshaw, Tiwa Savage, Uti Unwachuku and Adeola Sagoe who walked away with Most Stylish Actress, Most Stylish Artiste (Female), Model of the Year (Male) and Fashion Icon of the Year prizes respectively.
See full award winners’ list below.
- Designer of the Year (West Africa) – Grey
- Designer of the Year (South Africa) – Heni
- Model of the Year (Female) – Emmanuella Chika
- Model of the Year (Male) – Uti Nwachukwu
- Fashion Brand of the Year – David Wej (Beatrice Olumesi)
- Lifestyle Brand of the Year – (Polo Luxury)
- Most Stylish Artiste (Male) – Lynxx
- Most Stylish Artiste (Female) – Tiwa Savage
- Most Stylish Actor – Gideon Okeke
- Most Stylish Actress – Kate Henshaw Nuttal
- TV Show of the Year – Mtn Project Fame
- Radio Station of the Year – Wazobia 95.1 Fm
- TV Presenter of the Year – Yvonne ‘Vixen’ Ekwere
- On Air Personality of the Year – Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru
- Car of the Year – Mercedes Benz S500 (2011)
- Restaurant of the Year – Bazzar Restaurant
- Bar of the Year – Likwid Lounge
- DJ of the Year – DJ Caise
- Club of the Year – Play
- Hotel of the Year – Radisson Blu
- Make-Up Artiste of the Year – David Onyedike
- Hair Stylist of the Year – Shola Laditi
- Fashion Writer of the Year – Ezinne Chinkata
- Fashion Stylist of the Year – Ebun Aboderin
- Fashion Photographer of the Year – Hakeem Salam
- Fashion Icon of the Year – Deola Sagoe