Advertisement

Dapchi Attack: Chief of Air Staff Has Relocated To Yobe – Lai Mohammed

Channels Television  
Updated February 27, 2018

Parents Release Names Of 105 Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List)

In order to supervise and coordinate the search for the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar has relocated to Yobe State.

This was contained in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

He said Abubakar has relocated to the troubled community to “personally superintend the search for the girls.”

Mohammed in the statement said further that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) had earlier deployed more platforms to the North east for the search, as the security agencies increase efforts to locate and rescue the girls.

The National Security adviser to the President, Babagana Monguno and the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar in Yobe State on Tuesday, February 27.

 

“As at 6:00 pm on Monday, the NAF had flown a total of 200 hours while conducting the search,” Mohammed said in the statement.

The Minister of Information and Culture also on Tuesday released the full list of the missing schoolgirls, containing names and details of the girls.

The list according to Mr Mohammed was verified by a 26-member Screening Committee that includes the Executive Secretary, State Teaching Service Board, Musa Abdulsalam; Director, Schools’ Management, Ministry of Education, Shuaibu Bulama; Principal of GGSTC, Adama Abdulkarim; the two Vice Principals, Ali Musa Mabu and Abdullahi Sule Lampo; Admission Officer, Bashir Ali Yerima, and the Form Masters for all the classes.

According to the list, out of the 110 missing girls, eight were in JSS1, 17 were in JSS 2, 12 were in JSS 3, 40 in SS1, 19 in SS2 and 14 in SS3.

See full list of the missing schoolgirls as released by the Federal Government HERE.